1. General information
The Website WEB24.media (hereinafter “the Website”) is the property of the entity WEB24 S.L. (hereinafter, WEB24) with CIF: B74434515, with registered office at Calle Uría 33 Oviedo, 33001, Asturias.
The contact channels enabled by WEB24.media are:
Phone : +34 664 130 888
Email : info@Web24.media
Web : www.Web24.media
WEB24.media is a corporate website for IT products and services.
WEB24 reserves the right to update, modify or eliminate any information published on the Website, and may even limit or deny access to this Website. Similarly, WEB24 reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, any changes and modifications to the Website that are deemed convenient.
Not be considered as misleading information or advertising formal or numerical errors that may be found throughout the content of the various sections and sections of the Website, produced as a result of maintenance and / or incomplete or defective update of the information contained in the same. WEB24, as a consequence of the provisions of this section, undertakes to correct it as soon as it becomes aware of such errors.
3. Terms and conditions
a) Legal use
The user agrees to use this Website without incurring in activities that may be considered illegal or illegal, that violate the rights of WEB24 or third parties, or that may damage, disable, overload or deteriorate the Website or prevent the normal use of the Website. same.
Specifically and without limitation, is prohibited:
- Any form of violation of the rights of third parties (right to privacy and to own image, intellectual and industrial property rights, etc.).
- Make, using the contents of this Website, any type of advertising such as sending unsolicited emails (spam) or similar communication.
- Introduce computer viruses, defective files, or any other software or computer program that may cause damage or unauthorized alterations to the contents or systems accessible through this Website. </ li>
The user must refrain from obtaining the contents using means or procedures other than those that have been made available for this purpose, have been indicated on this Website or are commonly used on the Internet and, in the latter case, provided that do not involve a risk of damage or disablement of the Website and its contents.
The user will be solely responsible for the infractions that may be incurred or the damages that may be caused to third parties due to the undue and illegitimate use of this Website.
WEB24 will not be responsible for possible damages or damages that may arise from interferences omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operational functioning of this Website, caused by reasons beyond WEB24, delays or blockages in the use of the Website caused by deficiencies or overloads of telephone lines, overloads in the Internet system or in other electronic systems.
4. External links
WEB24 reserves the right to withdraw unilaterally and at any time the links that appear on the Website.
5. Intellectual Property
The rights of reproduction, distribution, transformation and public communication of this Website are the property of WEB24. All texts, designs, content, structure, databases, logos, source codes and other elements of the Website are protected by the legislation and international treaties in force in the matter.
The user, solely and exclusively, may use the material that appears on this Website for personal and private use, being prohibited its use for commercial purposes or to engage in illicit activities. All rights derived from intellectual property are expressly reserved by WEB24.
Any exploitation of all or part of the content of this Website, made in any way or by any means, electronic, mechanical or otherwise, is strictly prohibited without the prior written permission of WEB24. Violation of these rights can lead to judicial, civil or criminal proceedings.
6. Data Protection Policy
a) Navigation through the Website
WEB24 only obtains and keeps the following navigation information about the users that access the Website:
a) The domain name of the provider that gives access to the Website (ISP).
b) The date and time of access to the Website.
c) The internet address from which the link to the Website starts.
d) The number of daily visitors of each section of the Website.
e) The browser used to access the Website.
f) Comments made in each article
b) Protection of personal data
Web24.media informs users about the policy followed in the processing of personal data:
- The processing of personal data, which you voluntarily provide to WEB24 through the different forms or channels enabled on the Website for this, or that have been collected as a result of browsing through the Website , will be included in files owned by WEB24, being treated only for the purposes for which they have been provided or collected in each case.
- WEB24 guarantees in the processing of personal data compliance with the requirements established in the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data and other regulations that develops it.
- You can freely exercise the right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition in the terms provided in the aforementioned Law, by writing to the person in charge the file: WEB24, S.L. Calle Uría 13 Oviedo, Asturias, ZIP: 33001; or through the e-mail address: email@example.com, indicating in the subject: Ref. Data Protection.
The proper configuration for handling cookies can be found in the ‘options’ menu of your browser. Generally, there are three possibilities are:
- Accept all cookies, both from the site and from third parties
- Accept only site cookies
- Reject all cookies
Depending on the browser, you can also accept or reject cookies only from certain websites, or program the deletion of cookies at the end of the session. Some third-party services used in the blog may collect certain information from visitors such as the IP address, browser, operating system, etc. Sintetia does not store or carry out any processing of this data apart from the one carried out by the company that facilitates the service.